Translate

Monday, November 08, 2010


Number 839


Sexy Super Suzie


Here are two stories from Suzie #60, a hot bikini and high heels-clad Suzie pin-up story, and a fanciful story of a comic book artist of the '40s with Suzie as a supergal. Suzie was an Archie Comics product from 1947, a great pin-up comic for its time. Young girls could design fashions, a la Katy Keene, and get their names published, and I can imagine a lot of guys dug this comic book, also for their guy reasons.

I've shown a couple of stories from this issue already. One where I admit the thing I've got for cowgirls in Pappy's #667, and the issue's Katy Keene story in Pappy's #776.














3 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Pappy: From the bottom of my heart, thank you. With regard to Suzie's reader thank-you at the end of the first story, and her offer to model reader's fashion designs: I have one or two outfits in mind that I wold love her to model for me.

Unca Jeffy said...

I think I like this for the usual guy reasons too...

Thanks Pappy!

Pappy said...

Suzie was no floozy, but I'm not too choosy when she makes me woozy.